Take a Break
on 90 miles of uncrowded beaches
LAKES ENTRANCE, GIPPSLAND LAKES
Deluxe Villas | S.C. Cabins | Caravan/Camping
Golden Terrace Holiday Park
Golden Terrace Holiday Park offers you affordable, clean and comfortable accommodation in the heart of Lakes Entrance.
Our accommodation types are: Powered sites – Standard Studio Cabins – Deluxe Villas.
Pets are welcomed at both our powered sites and our standard studio cabins. (sorry no pets in villas)
Lakes Entrance and the Ninety Mile Beach have a vast number of beautiful beaches for you to explore at your leisure. Only 10 minutes drive to Lake Tyers Beach and 5 mintues to Lake Bunga Beach, 20 minutes to Metung, and 40 minutes to Paynesville.
Across the road from Golden Terrace, you will find the calm waters of Cunninghame Arm. An idyllic body of water supporting all forms of water sports and childrens activities.
A stroll down the road takes you to the infamous Footbridge (which crosses the Lake to the Main Beach), town centre, shops, cafes and more. Plenty of shopping and eating options to suit all tastes.
Lots of tourist adventures to be had. Take a cruise along the lake system, hire a boat and go fishing, swimming in the lake or at the beach, play a game of mini golf, visit the shell museum, head off to Buchan for the stunning cave tours, have a picnic at the Nowa Nowa Trestle Bridge…. just to name a few. There is so much to see and do in this region.
Give us a call today to book your vacation in the beautiful seaside town of Lakes Entrance in Victoria!
Phone us now to take advantage of our spring specials.
Applicable to all our accommodation types.
Phone: 03 5155 1237 for more information!!
Your Perfect Holiday Destination
Lakes Entrance is an ideal holiday destination, surrounded on one side by water and the other by natural wilderness.
We’re a haven for the artistically minded, featuring many exhibitions from all walks of life. Our cafe strip is sure to please the culinary delights of the most seasoned traveller, but if it’s fish and chips you want, there’s never been a better selection.
Hang around the wharf for fresh fish and prawns, brought in daily from the local fishing trawlers or buy from the local fish Co-op on located on Bullock Island – off the roundabout at the end of town.
- Lonsdale Eco Cruise https://www.lonsdalecruises.com.au/
- Peels Cruises https://www.lakesentrance.com/cruises/charter-cruise/item/peels-cruises/
- Pearl Lugger Cruises https://pearlluggercruises.com.au/
- Buchan Caves https://www.parks.vic.gov.au/places-to-see/parks/buchan-caves-reserve
- Lakes Entrance Segway https://www.lakesentrancesegway.com.au/
- Venture Out https://ventureout.com.au/
- Nyerimilang Park https://nyerimilang.com.au/
- Wyanga Park Winery https://www.wyangapark.com/
- Stitches N Things https://www.stitchesnthings.com.au/
- Griffiths Sea Shell & Marine Museum https://m.facebook.com/GriffithsSeaShellMuseum
- Lakes Entrance RSL Club http://www.lersl.com.au/
- Lakes Entrance Bowls Club https://lakesbowls.com.au/
- Lakes Entrance Golf Club http://www.lakesentrancegolf.com/
- Lakes Entrance Sports & Community Club https://www.thelakes-scc.com.au/
- Central Hotel https://centralhotel.com.au/
- Lakes Pizza Fish N Chips http://www.lakespizza.com.au/
- Myer Street Pizza https://www.pizzaonmyer.com.au/
- Sea Shanty https://www.seashanty.net.au/
- Lakes Entrance Fisherman’s Co-op https://www.leftrade.com.au/
- Lakes Entrance Helicopters https://lakesentrancehelicopters.com.au/
- The Barn at Kalimna https://thebarnatkalimna.com/
- Footbridge Mini Golf https://www.facebook.com/footbridgeminigolfandlollyshop/
- Lakes Entrance Aquadome https://www.lakesaquadome.com.au/